Monday, January 23, 2012

A little about Myself

Guatemala City, Guatemala
Boston, Massachusetts
My name is Richard Paz and it is a pleasure having you here reading my blog. Before I get into my personal Outlooks and insights on current events i would like to tell you a little about myself. First off I was born and raised in Boston Massachusetts. Ethnically I'm from Guatemala city,Guatemala; both are beautiful but i prefer Boston.




My Goals are to get a bachelors and Masters degree in Mechancial Engineering. After earning the degrees i would like to run my own Engineering firm or business. Somewhere along the line I would like to open a engineering/architect firm with my fiance. I dont know what I want to do with Mechanical Engineering specifically but one of my goals is to find out. Last but not least i would like a career that I would love to wake up in the morning doing. Also a career that will allow me to make alot of money.



Lyto Machida Knocking out Rashad Evans
Cung Le Throwing a beautiful kick
 I'm not really interested in any sports except for one that overpowers all others; Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). To me MMA is way more entertaining becuase its has so many elements. It made me appreciate many styles that fighters know. Besides its the only sport that i actually Participate in.

1 comment:

  1. Richard,

    Good first post. I like all the pictures that you inserted.

    Try to space them so that your text does not get too pinched up. Use space to organize your page.

    Also, be careful of simple spelling mistakes. Always capitalize the word "I".

    You have a very interesting story and excellent goals!

    Keep up the good work and you will do well in this class.


    GR: 95

    ReplyDelete